UNO POCKET 2000
Features & Benefits:
• Designed with a generous top layer of quality high density foam to complement the pocket springs, providing an excellent level of support from head to toe.
• The individual pocket springs work independently of each other, contouring to your own shape and weight, to provide support and even pressure distribution as you rest. The springs are also encased in high density foam to give support right to the very edge of the mattress and to maximise the sleeping surface area.
• Below the responsive pocket springs is another layer of high density foam to provide a supportive foundation base to the mattress.
• The Uno Pocket 2000 has a luxurious, soft to the touch knitted cover for added comfort, with the added benefit of Fresche® Bioscience high performance antimicrobial treatment for a clean and safe sleep environment. Fresche® offers durable and lasting protection against bacterial attack and also inhibits the development of house dust mites.
• This mattress is made in the UK, and has a re-assuring 10 year structural guarantee. Breasley is a National Bed Federation approved member.
• Delivered vacuum packed for your convenience – ideal if you need to manoeuvre your mattress around tight corners, small spaces or lots of stairs. Just give the mattress a couple of hours to fully recover and then you are ready for a great night’s sleep! Firmness rating (for guidance only): ‘Medium’ feel 040119
• 25cm deep mattress
• 50mm top layer of high density foam
• 2000 foam encased pocket springs (Equivalent to in a 150cm size mattress)
• 10 year guarantee on the mattress core
• Knitted cover with Fresche® Bioscience antimicrobial technology
• Suitable for use on divans and bed frames
• No turn mattress
• Complies with UK Fire Regulations BS7177:2008 domestic use (low hazard)