UNO MEMORY POCKET 2000
Features & Benefits:
• This sumptuous mattress is designed with a top layer of pressure relieving memory foam which has zoned areas for added comfort and support in all the right places.
• Individual pocket springs work independently to provide support and even pressure distribution as you rest. The springs are also encased in high density foam to give support right to the very edge of the mattress and to maximise the sleeping surface area.
• Beneath the responsive pocket springs is a layer of supportive high density foam which provides an excellent foundation base.
• The Uno Memory Pocket 2000 has a beautifully soft knitted cover for an extra touch of luxury, and also incorporates a breathable border. The cover features Adaptive® technology to help keep you cool and dry night after night, plus a Fresche® Bioscience high performance antimicrobial finish which fights bacteria and inhibits house dust mites.
• This mattress is made in the UK and has a re-assuring 10 year structural guarantee.
• Delivered vacuum packed for your convenience – ideal if you need to manoeuvre your mattress around tight corners, small spaces or lots of stairs. Just give the mattress a couple of hours to fully recover and then you are ready for a great night’s sleep!
• Breasley is a National Bed Federation approved member. Firmness rating (for guidance only): ‘Medium/Soft’ feel 040119
• 25cm deep mattress
• 50mm top layer of zoned memory foam
• 2000 foam encased pocket springs (Equivalent to in a 150cm size mattress)
• High density support foam base • Knitted cover with Adaptive® and Fresche® technology plus a breathable border
• 10 year guarantee on the mattress core
• No turn mattress
• Complies with UK Fire Regulations BS7177:2008 domestic use (low hazard) unomattress.co.uk